Advanced System Monitoring
Fix minor glitches before they become major emergencies. Gain instant insight into your web server environment with Tube-e’s web server and other services system monitoring. Round-the-clock system monitoring lets you address potential problems before they occur.
Why consider Advanced System Monitoring?
- You need to verify service availability/up-time
- You would like to keep track of web server resources and identify usage trends
- You suspect a bottleneck related to system resources
- You need to perform capacity planning for future growth
- SNMP Support – With our Advanced System Monitoring service we provide a pure SNMP agent; no proprietary protocols. This allows you to add your own additional 3rd party monitoring applications if needed.
- Lightweight Footprint – With an average of less than 1% CPU utilization and 3MB memory, our monitoring service has a negligible system impact.
- Complement Existing Tools – Our services provide information that can send industry standard SNMP traps to any SNMP-compliant NMS, enabling you to preserve your existing operational workflow and investment in other management software.
- Exportable Reports – Reports can be exported in PDF or Plain Text format.
Services monitored for availability
- HTTP – Standard Web Services (this can further be configured to look for a specific word on a page)
- HTTPS – Secure Web Services
- FTP – File Transfer Protocol Services
- SQL – Database Services
Web server resources monitored
- CPU Utilization – Observe CPU Utilization on a per-processor basis.
- Disk Partition Storage Space available – Track disk usage by partition to ensure you do not run out of storage space.
- Physical free memory (in bytes) – Monitor available memory to identify when additional memory is required.
- Network interface utilization – Measure the utilization on your web server’s network interface card.
- High utilization can cause slow server response.Available reports
- At-a-Glance Report – A single page report that provides a summary view of the performance and availability of key web server resources, displayed in chart format.
- Trend Report – Analyzes the performance of a resource or a group of resources based on specific variables.
- Top N Report – A tabular report that lists all elements which meet certain user-defined report criteria.
- MyHealth Report – From the web interface users can create a customized report that focuses on the most critical information in terms of web server performance and availability.
- What-If Report – An interactive web-based tool that allows you to perform capacity planning and situational trend analysis.